Anyone here trying to build an indie game?

Esperahol

I've known a few people who have been either working on one or trying to start Kickstarter project. Even I am working on a project on the side - once I get the demo going I'm going to have to do a Kickstarter thing I think. So is anyone else doing something like this or does it seem like too much trouble? I'd love to hear your views on this.

The only thing i have tried, and i think i ain't alone on this, was try to build an RPG with RPG Maker. Good old days when you had RPG Maker and you had to learn Ruby code to know how to code your own events. Good old times...

Well, I've had some ideas and I knew how to do crap in Flash's ActionScript 2.0 back in the day. I've been thinking about going back to it because I have an idea right now that I feel might not actually be as stupid as my other ideas, but I'm just lazy as hell these days, which I partially blame on being tired because of college...

I'm an IT student so I have dabbled in games a while back but I never created anything serious. I created a very simple car game in Unity and a very bad fps, as fun as it was , I don't think I have the skill to take it to the professional level. But still I found it quite fun, it's worth giving it a shot even if you have a very passing interest in the subject.

Back