Anyone play Worms for PC?

incredibleone

Does anyone play the Worms games on PC? I've played it on consoles and PC and I prefer the PC version. What a wild game. You can never predict exactly how a weapon will work out. I like the strategy involved with the various weapons. It is great for multiplayer fun. Am I the only one who still plays this game a lot?

Hi incredibleone, please use more descriptive titles in the future so people have a better understanding what the thread is about. We'd appreciate it, thanks! ~Pbescabar7

Last edited by a moderator:
I played it a lot on my phone like 4 months ago but on the PC I have only played it a few times. On the computer, I usually find better things to do. The AI in that game in insane. They make these insane shots that like feel like they hack or something. I have never tried the multiplier but it sounds interesting.

their is a version on 360 worms armaggadon. fun game and yes i played it on pc like 10+ years go

Yes, it is an older game. And I agree about the artificial intelligence. It is quite good in my opinion. Great game and I will keep on playing it till I am old and bored.

Classic game, I remember playing it a long long time ago. I love that there isn't another game quite like it. It's been quite a while though. I used to be really good with the ninja rope and the girders to get positioning before launching something big.

I have played a lot of Worms on the different platforms out there.

Anyway yes I still sometimes play the worms games on computer. I have the Worms package on Steam so there are several of the old ones as well. And to be honest I think the older Worms games were pretty awesome. Just simple shoot other worms not special perks or anything.

Worms Armageddon / Worms World Party were the best Worms games, and Team 17 will never create something as glorious as those two, unfortunately. Worms Reloaded was close to that, but still managed to fail on a couple of points. The rest is just a games that ain't worth playing.

I'll have to look into ths one, I've not heard of it.

If you get it, let me know and maybe we can play each other online. It is difficult at first because the weapons are chaotic and unpredictable but you'll get the hang of it. Send me a message when you've had the game for a week or so. I can give you tips and advice on how to win. It's worth a purchase.

I haven't played Worms in a while. Last I bought was Worms Reloaded and I didn't even play it much for some reason. I still like them though,but I kinda forget they exist sometimes. The thing is that when I am reminded that they exist, I look them up and realize that another game has been released. Like, seriously, I forget they exist and then BAM! New game. How many games are there already!?

Oh yeah, I just started thinking and I think that a Worms game with asynchronous multiplayer (like Frozen Synapse) would be amazing on handhelds/mobile.

I remember playing Worm World Party like crazy when I was a kid. Had forgotten all about the game until I saw my brother play Worms 2 on his cell phone. I then spent the next few hours finishing the game all over again. No clue how good the newer games are.

Anyone here who has played Worms:Clan Wars?

Oh wow this brings back a lot of memories. I used to play Worms a lot and I had tons of fun playing it. I enjoy the variety of weapons and how you should carefully consider the environment and the wind speed and direction when choosing the right weapon to use. Because of this thread, I will download Worms and play it again!

I've played it at my friend's house sometimes, it's really a nice game. Good old games, It shows that how great old games were in compared to the new games. The new game developing companies should learn from the older games, how great they were according to their time.

I've never heard of this game until now. I'll definitely check it out later, it seems like an enjoyable game. I'm always down for a fun multiplayer game that my friends and I can play.

It's more fun to play with friends so you can laugh about the funny crazy stuffs that happen.The fun memory of playing those 2D games lol . My husband hasn't touched it for a long long time.

Ah, Worms. The classic game for me that will always be remembered. It reminds me of Gunbound as well, but I played worms before gunbound. I recall having a blast playing this game together with my friends in LAN parties, and we would get crazy when the water started rising. It's good to see that they continued the game franchise, as I hope to play this game again sometime in the future, probably with the newest game release.

Talk about one game that has lasted through the years. Even with similar gameplay, its still going strong! I remember first playing Worms on a demo that came with my PC game. The demo itself, provided such a great gaming experience. I find myself playing Worms on my phone more than anything. Although, I wouldn't mind looking into the PC version.

Back