Anyone remember Black and White?

John Young

It's an older game from when I was a kid. Amazing godlike gameplay, along with a great story and online play. the sequel was ok too but the orriginal game was superior. This morning I was reminiscing about old games and started having flashbacks of my benevolent icow who walked around performing miracles for me while I built my towns and took over new continents. This morning I really wanted to play it but sadly my disc was destroyed like a long time ago so I couldn't play it, but being an adult with an income I was like wait I'll just buy a new copy of it and it would be good... Well there going for over a hundred dollars for an unopened disc, and I really don't believe in pirating so I will not get it illegally. Anyway through all this research I was doing trying to find the game I discovered microsoft owns lionhead studios since 2016. Now correct me if I'm wrong cuz it wouldn't be the first time lol, but doesn't that mean they could do a remaster like they did with fable 1... I mean if the disc is going for over a hundred dollars new because of rarity and demand why not do a remaster. or re release. I mean everyone who enjoyed that game as a kid is a potential customer cuz like nobody wants to pay over a hundred bucks for an old pc game, would if I could but no lol... Anyway anybody else remember this game and the sheer joy of throwing villagers over mountains?

Back