Xbox 360 Are you a part of the rewards.xbox.com program? Do you actually get your points?

Dockings

I haven't received any of my points since December. Not because they are pending, but because the program is acting like I don't have Gold even though I do. Haven't gotten points back for making purchases or points for renewing my membership.

I know, I know. Talk to Xbox support. Well, I did. I talked to three different people. It took about 20 minutes to get the first person to understand that I was talking about the xbox rewards program, not the bing rewards program. They eventually said they couldn't help and recommended the forum. I asked to talk to someone who could help me now and they transferred me....to someone who only spoke German. They eventually transferred me to someone for again recommended me to the forum and told me they really couldn't help through chat but there was a "dedicated support team" at the forum.

Look at the forums, and they are FULL of these problems. No one is getting their questions answered, no one is getting help. Most of all, no one is getting points! And it's not even like they add up to that much...but jeez guys, we pay for Xbox Live, we at least deserve to actually get the measly little rewards in their program.

I am apart of the rewards program. I signed up when I got a promotional offer for 800 MS points, so that's what really sold me. Ie gotten about 1200 or so since 2010.

Back