Xbox One Are you getting AC Unity or Rogue, or both?

heavensdevil

There are two AC games getting released this year and I'm wondering which is going to be the better choice here. At first, I had my eyes set on Unity and planned to grab that during December but then Rogue got a trailer released and it really intrigued me. I don't want to play two AC games in a year because I'm going to get burned out with AC games if I did. I think the premise of playing a Templar is going to be a fresh take on the series. If you guys are going to buy an AC game this year, which one will you get?

neither, I'm pretty done with the AC franchise to be honest.. It died with revelations and AC4 for me.. although, I did like liberation. If they made some decent PC ports I might consider it but their PC ports are crap and I'm not buying an entirely new computer just for one franchise that has gone down hill..

I kind of liked AC4 to be honest. I look forward to playing Unity, but I will probably end up playing Rogue as well. I can only hope these games would at least be better than AC 3 and 4.

I'm thinking about getting Rogue, which looks incredible now that I've seen the trailer. Playing as a Templar could be a big refresh for the game as long as the gameplay is different enough from other Assassin's Creed games. Otherwise, it would be too similar to those games and then feel like the same old same. I'm hoping they do something unique with it, and hunting down Assassin's sounds pretty good to me. I'm not really looking forward to Unity at all, though.

My absolute favorite setting in history is the French Revolution. Now the big-hit franchise Assassin's Creed has chosen that setting! You take the reigns of Arno, an Assassin who wants to rid old eighteenth-century France of it's rich Marquis and the Templars, of course. What would Assassin's Creed be without the usual Templars? Oh and no more competitive multi-player, but that isn't a problem thanks to awesome four-player co-op. I'm super hyped for this awesome-looking game and for those who are wondering where I get all this information, go check out the Xbox and Ubisoft E3 Coverage on YouTube. The OutsideXbox YouTube channel has all the game footage from E3 and there are two AC: Unity gameplay videos. One for Single Player, and another for Co-op. Both are interesting, so check em out!

Right now I think I'll just buy AC Unity. The setting looks great (French Revolution) and I can't wait to try the multiplayer coop. As for Rogue, I don't know - while I love me some Assasin's Creed, two releases in the same year seems overkill. A lot of gamers will fell the burnout and interest in the series will go down imo.

I'm going for Unity on this one. I play my AC games on my PC and seeing that Rouge will be an exclusive I won't be able to get it and I'm not planning to either, maybe if my friends buy it I would just borrow it from them. And come one, two games in one year? There's bound to be some really serious recycling right there.

I'm not sure. I am actually yet to play Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag. I enjoyed Assassin's Creed III a lot. I wish that Rogue comes to the 8th generation consoles or the PC, at least. I would like to play the game with better graphics and detailing. I'm thinking of getting Black Flag first and then Unity. If Rogue comes for the 8th generation consoles, I'll get that as well.

Back