Xbox One Are you going to get Assassins Creed Unity?

wowtgp

I know that a lot of people are getting tired of the franchise now, but the more I play, more I love this franchise. I can't wait to get my hands on this game. What about you?

I would get Unity of course but I'm really getting tired of the game to be honest. The series is really good but I just can't keep up with it. I hope the next game would have real improvements over the last not only in the looks but also the mechanics.

I am hoping for the same man. I hope that they are going to improve the stealth mechanics as well as make the combat a bit more challenging than it already is.

Most likely yes. Still, I hope they stop releasing so many Assassins Creed games in such a short time, I feel like I'm getting bored. Don't get me wrong, both the setting and gameplay in the new games are fun - but even with all the differences I still feel that we're getting the same product with another skin.

I like the Assassin's Creed franchise so I'll probably get Unity. I have pretty much all the other Assassin's Creed games at this point... so why not? ;)

I'm undecided about Unity. I really like the Assassin's Creed collection but they're pushing games out so fast now that it's starting to feel like Call of Duty, where they essentially slap a new label on the same game and charge another $60 for it.

I am hoping for the same man. I hope that they are going to improve the stealth mechanics as well as make the combat a bit more challenging than it already is.

Yes! The stealth part! When I was first played AC1 I thought this would make a great stealth game and I was disappointed ever since. The stealth is there but to be honest, for a stealth game, they're missing an essential position which is the crouch. I hate that you have to go to a bush just to crouch and hide.

Back