Xbox One Are you Hyped?

Xiaou

Because I am.

I'd like to get opinions from others though, because MGS5 is due to take the series in a different, and new direction - which can be seen equally as a great and terrible thing.
I love the whole series, so I'm quite biased - what do others think of this title? Does it look good, or does the complete overhaul look like too much, and may drag it away from it's roots?

Let us know :p

Oh yeah, definitely. The new features are pretty awesome, like new methods of stealth, weather changing, more ways to transport from place to place, and most importantly, open-world! Judging from the gameplay video, it looks like you need some stealth for some parts, which I'm not quite good at. Luckily for me, it looks pretty easy to maneuver around. I think the complete rework will actually be better for us, a complete change offers something new to the MSG series. Hopefully, it won't be a disappointment.

As a huge fan of MGS in PS1, I can't wait to try it out on my Xbox one! Can't wait to try it out, finally an open world mgs what could I ask more ??

Back