Are you in school?

sbatz72

Recently, I started school. I have been here before. I just feel like I am not getting any younger. Now, that I am disabled, I feel that there is no better time than now to earn a degree and start a new career. I go to a very strenuous college. What about any of you, do you go to school? What are you studying? I am studying to be a physician's assistant.

I'm currently going to Florida Gulf Coast University. I'm majoring in psychology and minoring in philosophy. After i graduate with my bachelors, i plan on getting my masters, then doctorate in psychology. After that i plan to teach general and abnormal psych at a university, while i get a degree in genetics. It's a long term plan, but i like school and have a general love of knowledge, so i assume i will spend most of my life at least somewhat involved in the scholarly world.

Yes, I go to school. I think I am a life long learner. When I get out of school, I will try to learn things on my own. I cannot get enough of knowledge. I study anthropology. After I graduate, I hope I will be doing something related to anthropology and do what I love.

No I am not in school. I graduated school about 4 years ago. I currently am self-employed and employed outside of that. Plus various online work I do to make money. I have a cousin who stays in school seems like forever only because it's so hard to find work out there. He now wants to be a preacher apparently. So he's going to school for that.

I recently left school last year and have been sat around trying to figure out what I want to do with my life. It is proving quite difficult! I was never any good at school because I'd get bored of what they were teaching me, nothing interested me at school so I lost interest and stopped going to quite a few lessons. When it came to choosing whether or not I want to go to university I chose not to because ( In the uk) the prices recently trippled, so if I did go, before I even finish it I'd be in around £30,000 worth of debt which to me doesn't seem like a good idea.

Right now though I'm teaching myself how to make android applications which is challenging but I like it so I'm trying my best to stick at it. One thing I wish is that school (or specifically my school) taught things that interested me. The main thing that interests me is IT work, but at my school the only IT related courses were Media which I did take but didn't interest me much because we didn't actually learn much about video editing. Only about the filming aspect. The other IT related course was literally how to use programs like Microsoft word, excel publisher and just office applications! Which is useless. I would of loved it so much more if they had some sort of programming course but they didn't offer anything like that nor did any other schools in my city!

So anyway, thats what I'm doing at the moment! Trying to figure out what to do next mainly lol

I study at University of Ballarat in Australia. I am doing Bachelor of Information Technology. But the course I am doing is unique because you actually get a job working from IBM along with it. It is paid too. So we work part time for the 4 years we do the course and then are guaranteed a full-time job with IBM when we finished our Bachelor as long as we pass!

I graduated high school in 2008 and never went to college. Since 2008, it doesn't really look like its worth investing in college because many who do go, don't get jobs afterwards. So what's the point in wasting my life going for a degree that's not going to help me get a job when I can start working now and get started with my life 4 years earlier? I can always go to college at anytime though, so its not out of the picture.

Recently finished my professional course on computer coding and now i am looking for a place to start working. I got to be honest, i wasn't a fan of school and i still ain't, i don't like the hierarchy around there that much!

I have to start going back in fall to finish up some GE, and I can't same I'm looking forward to it. School always kind of rings a negative bell with me due to it being more about to regurgitate what a book says then actually learning something.

I'm a premed student...so school is a pretty big chunk of my life right now, and will be for years to come. I'm okay with that, though.

Nope, but I plan to go back to college sometimes soon and get a good education. I need to make some more money first and pay off some of my debts before I can do that though. Life is all about money, sadly.

Back