Xbox One Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag gameplay featuring harpooning and stealth

sc_shark

http://www.pcgamer.com/2013/09/05/a...g-video-shows-side-missions-and-polite-fights

[video=youtube;ScIR0HUyMlI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScIR0HUyMlI[/video]

a decent 10 minute game play. shows off a bar fight not super impressed with the fighting dynamics seems very ac3ish. where you square off against 1 enemy at a time. would rather see it like batman where its more fluid.

shows off more underwater treasure hunting,air barrel,sharks and general gameplay. not much has surfaced on this.. to me it seems very unnecessary so they push it as a way to loot/treasure hunt.

also show off more of the cave system/stealth fighting. this seems more real than the general gameplay to me. i still dont grasp the whole climb everything jump from 1/2 mile up jump around from building to building. seems very over the top to me. this is again to loot treasue and gain money.

what the do show thats a bit newer to me is the harpooning system/mission. this seems fairly neat. and a bit real.. altho the 2nd/3rd harpoon should teather to the boat creating strength not just 1 rope. but thats a detail i cna overlook. seems this is a bull shark and way they say it is one of the smaller targets in the harpooning world.(suprised they arnt catching hell from whale/peta activists)

the world itself looks amazing to me. i love pirate games and this is a pre order for me. so i cam commited to it no matter how things look ehh to me or how great other things look.

Yeah baby! That's it. I am going to hit the pre-order money tonight. have pre-ordered all the Ubisoft's upcoming AA games man! They are awesome.

Looking really good, nice setting, really nice style art with a lot of color, places seem diverse enough to explore and it seems to have the Assassin's Creed feel, so no worries there.

The only thing that bothers me is how all of this fits into the whole "silent assassins" setting.

Looking really good, nice setting, really nice style art with a lot of color, places seem diverse enough to explore and it seems to have the Assassin's Creed feel, so no worries there.

The only thing that bothers me is how all of this fits into the whole "silent assassins" setting.

It doesn't bother me at all. I don't care about the silent assassin thingy at all lol. I don't even know the lore behind this game.

Back