Xbox One Assassin's Creed 4: Blackbeard's Wrath DLC Now Available

KN1GHTMARE

Former Moderator
From
NJ
Website
socialclub.rockstargames.com
Ubisoft has officially announced Blackbeard's Wrath, the first multiplayer DLC for Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag will be available later today on PS4, PS3, Xbox One, Xbox 360 and PC for $2.99, or for free if you're a Season Pass holder.

As we originally reported below, the DLC will see three new characters join the game's multiplayer: Blackbeard, The Jaguar and The Orchid.

While Blackbeard's skillset will focus on using his strength to throw targets off balance and finishing them off with one clean strike, The Orchid will use the training she obtained serving as a military advisor during China's Qing Dynasty to get the most out of her blade. The Jaguar, meanwhile, is an Aztec warrior from Mexico, working with the Templars and using a discreet axe.

Source: IGN

Since the article was first written, the DLC has released and is currently available for download.​

i seen the season pass on game add ons on my xb1 dashboard... price seemed fair but havn't gotten it... not exactly sure what all it will give. i have yet to do any multiplayer so im not sure this dlc is up my alley.

It looks really good and something fun. I like Blackbeard so I'm glad to see we get a little more of him. It doesn't look like this DLC is as expansive as Freedom's Cry is though, but I'll have to see for myself. I'm wondering how far into Blackbeard this is going to get and whether or not we'll see his death here. Blackbeard in real life went out like a BOSS.

Yeah, Blackbeard rocks. Well, the DLC sure is expensive but I think I'll try it out. I agree that he did went out like a boss and plus he is popular in a lot of games and anime's. I guess This will be a fair price to pay just to have him on the game.

The DLC is a little pricey but Blackbeard is one of the best historical pirates out there and I like what the game did with him. I'm pretty excited to get the DLC and really try it out and I'm hoping that this does justice to the legend since I did like his portrayl in the game. Maybe now we'll finally get a Blackbeard movie.

Blackbeard really got my attention when I read a book about Historical badasses, and I like what they did with to. It's a good take on the character and I'm hoping that the DLC will make things better. I'm a little bummed that it won't be as expansive as apparently Freedom's Cry will be but it'll still be awesome especially since I doubt Blackbeard play's like an assassin.

not mine either, how are the reviews, any buzz surrounding this new DLC?

Back