Xbox One Assassin's Creed movie

andrew172

There was that web series a while back to boost sales for Assassin's Creed and add to the lore of it, which was very good and pretty artistically done. I enjoyed it. But what I would really like to see is a movie that has an entire Assassin's Creed story line, including present day events. Perhaps when Ubisoft finally decide that they're done making these games they can focus on a movie which ties the story off and gives fans closure as to what happens to our assassins and Templars. What do you guys think about an Assassin's Creed movie?

Hmm I think it is not possible to do the series justice with a film? I could maybe go for a CGI film but not a live action film. I feel they would not focus on the areas that gamers fell in love with.

Most video game to movie versions are often lack luster but the idea is always there for something great! I missed the web series?

Maybe I will check it out on youtube

Yeah there was a live action web series that was mainly to add more depth to the lore of the AC universe and build hype for the game, it was quite enjoyable to watch.

Back