Audio issues in party play

dinomartin

Hello. I am trying to play COD Warzone with friends. I can hear them, but they can not hear me. I've tried everything twice trying to get it to work. Different controllers, update the controllers, different headsets, factory restart, different games, etc etc. Any help would be amazing. At my wits end! The "headphone Icon" shows up in multiplayer but not the Controller icon.

Firstly are you on Xbox or PC?

Also if you are on Xbox make sure every software update for the console operating system has been installed to ensure complete stability.

If you are on PC here are some solutions...

1. Press the Windows button  on your device or keyboard, or you can select the Windows icon  in the lower-left corner of the main screen.
  2. Select Settings > Gaming, and then select Xbox Networking.
  3. Under Connection status, make sure Internet connection says Connected.
If you don’t have an internet connection, you’ll have to fix that before continuing with any additional troubleshooting.

1. Some programs can alter your PC’s network settings with the purpose of disabling IPv6 (Internet Protocol version 6) networking components, which can include the Teredo tunneling adapter. You can determine whether Teredo has been disabled by running the following commands.
    Check the iphlpsvc registry path:
    1. In the search box on the taskbar, type cmd, and then open the Command prompt.
    2. Run the following command from the Admin command prompt:
      reg query HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\iphlpsvc\Teredo
    3. If the output includes the following line, Teredo has been disabled:
      Type REG_DWORD 0x4
    4. You can re-enable Teredo by running the following command from the Admin command prompt:
      netsh interface Teredo set state type=default
    Check the TcpIp6 registry path:
    1. In the search box on the taskbar, type cmd, and then open the Command prompt.
    2. Run the following command from the Admin command prompt:
      reg query HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\TcpIp6\Parameters
    3. If the output includes the following line, and the value displayed is not 0x0, Teredo may have been disabled:
      DisabledComponents REG_DWORD 0x8e
    4. You can re-enable Teredo by running the following command from the Admin command prompt:
      reg add HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip6\Parameters /v DisabledComponents /t REG_DWORD /d 0x0
    While some applications set these registry values to disable Teredo when the application is installed, others set them every time the application starts. If your PC has one of these applications installed, make sure you have the most up-to-date version, or see their support documentation to learn how to enable Teredo tunneling with their software.
    * Asus Game First Service: Update to the latest version, or contact their support at http://asus.com/support.
    As a workaround, you can also disable the service and re-enable Teredo with the following steps:
    2. Run the following commands from the Admin command prompt to disable the AsusGameFirstService, stop the AsusGameFirstService, and re-enable Teredo in the registry:
      • sc config AsusGameFirstService start= disabled
      • sc stop AsusGameFirstService
      • reg add HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip6\Parameters /v DisabledComponents /t REG_DWORD /d 0x0

2. Some home routers will block Teredo connectivity if they detect that an IPv6 connection is present on the WAN interface of the router. For Teredo to function normally, the router needs to be configured to enable Teredo connectivity. If you have one of these home routers, make sure it has the latest firmware, and see the support documentation to determine how to enable Teredo tunneling on the router. For Apple AirPort and FRITZ!box routers, see:

Back