Xbox One August 1 -15 Xbox Live Free Game Is Crackdown

sc_shark

Haven't played the game before but i am looking forward to it. The free game is over August 16th from the end of the month Dead Rising 2 will be the free game. Another game I haven't played.. I am kinda digging the free game with Xbox Live gold. To bad its only till the Xbox one comes out than back to paying for them again.

Starting tomorrow, August 1, Microsoft has confirmed that it will be offering Crackdown to subscribers for free.

Via: Inquisitr

its 6.15gb.. its a fairley decent big game. on same lines as fable 3 for memory/size.

I dislike how the free game queue is only going to last until the Xbox One releases too, but you must admit, it is better than nothing and much better than having to pay for them if you are still missing games you wanted to try. They appear to be fluctuating between popular titles and less popular ones, mostly in franchises that have a long lineup to their name such as AC, and now Crackdown {although not so much). I am somewhat excited about Crackdown in particular because, despite not having any real storyline to give context to the world, it is a pretty fun installment that I would say rivals GTA in some aspects. Definitely a nice choice.

how would you like xbox one to give you free games when their isn't a ton of games avaliable. we are already getting killer instint and spark at launch. that is 2 free games..

they cant give games on xblive+gold as the gold is linked to xbox one and 360.

my take on crackdown is it is the base of the division(xbox one). your police officers who are sperated across the land/map your trying to take back the city from gangs and such you build atributes and loot for guns. obviously its next gen so its a bit more in depth but crackdown was a platnium game on the 360 with a big following iirc and they took the base of the game.. what you think?

Good to see crackdown on the service, its a great game. Will only help fuel the rumours of Crackdown 3 as well which is good. Hopefully they give this one more development time though.

There are pretty heavy rumors that they are reviving the series on Xbox One so this is no surprise. The only thing that limited this was there was no vs MP. There was a co-op mode though that was a lot of fun and spawned a Youtube following to see who could cause the biggest explosions. I remember the big thing was this came with the Halo 3 beta so it sold pretty well.

I would like to think that this is their attempt at reminding people of the Crackdown franchise because they are planning a Crackdown 3 for Xbox One, but I would probably be wrong.

If only that would help a good sequel to come out on the Xbox One, that would be great. Imagine how great it would be with the power of the Cloud and all that kind of stuff. If not, at least a few more people can enjoy the game, which in my opinion is pretty good and fun.

If only that would help a good sequel to come out on the Xbox One, that would be great. Imagine how great it would be with the power of the Cloud and all that kind of stuff. If not, at least a few more people can enjoy the game, which in my opinion is pretty good and fun.

It's called Tom Clancy the division

Thanks for the heads up, I'll definitely check it out. I've never played it before but it looks quite decent. It got pretty mixed reviews but most tend to be about 4/5 which I suppose is good for a free game. Does anyone know if the co-op mode is any good? I always like a good co-op game to play with a friend.

What does The Division have to do with Crackdown, man?

It is the evolution of crackdown in my mind. Look at what ur doing. Trying to take back your city minus the cartoonish graphics and jumping from roof top to rooftop.

But really to me the division does allot like crackdown for me. Locking on to enemy's to track/shoot. With the big trailer at e3 your taking back a police station isn't that exactly what you do in crackdown they call them armory s.

Yes their is more to division but allot of core game at this point is very familiar with crackdown at the core.

Back