Xbox 360 Avatar Poker

Jean Louise

Have any of you played the new Avatar Poker game for Xbox 360? It's available for download for about $10 dollars and it's so fun! If you don't have Xbox Live, you can pit your avatar against computer generated players, but if you have a Gold membership, you can play online with other people. They even have tournaments several nights a week offering double XP or double blinds & antes.

I know the game you're talking about! I like to play it, too, although I don't have an Xbox Live Gold membership, so I can't play online or compete in those tournaments. What level is your avatar in the game? Which pros have you beaten? What's your bankroll currently?

Have any of you played the new Avatar Poker game for Xbox 360?

I've played this game, too. We downloaded it about a week or so ago.

What level is your avatar in the game? Which pros have you beaten? What's your bankroll currently?

I think my avatar is level 20 or 21, and I've beaten all of the pros up to Mel Matthews. I think my bankroll is somewhere between $6,000 and $7,000 dollars. What about you?

I haven't played it yet, but it does sounds like fun. I might have to d/l it. Kind of along the lines of UNO (using your avatar) when you play. I'm glad that Microsoft is adding more games that incorporate our avatars.

I know which game you all are talking about - Full House Poker. My husband downloaded that game and ever since, we've been competing with each other to see who can up their XP and bankroll the fastest. So far, he is winning, but not for long! ;)

Back