Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 - Not worth playing

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

jstep

Former Moderator
From
The D
Below you can find the reviews for Battlefield 3. If you have any questions that the reviews didn't answer, start a new thread on the forum. Played the game already? Rate it above and tell us why you did or didn’t like it. Better yet, write your own user review!

8.5 out of 10 - Gamespot
Read the full review here: Direct Link
In the realm of online combat, Battlefield 3 provides thrills that few games can match.
9 out of 10 - IGN
Battlefield 3 suffers from an identity crisis. It delivers scorching multiplayer, fitting of its decade-long pedigree of famously expansive big-team battles, but stumbles over a generic single-player campaign that feels like a different game.​
9.25 out of 10 - Game Informer
Battlefield fans hoping for the most polished entry in the series won’t be disappointed by this massive sequel. Multiplayer maintains the high level of quality DICE is known for, and the campaign is the best in franchise history.
9 out of 10 - Official Xbox Magazine
As endless as our real-world wars seem, they're nothing compared to the gun-crazed paranoid fantasyland of Battlefield 3. Here the worst-case scenario is as inevitable as the setting sun, and scanning shoes at airports won't make a lick of difference.

Last edited:
I give it a 4, it's one of those games that I can play every now and then, but I'm not addicted to it. If that make sense...

I thought the campaign was great but pretty useless for this game. The Bad Company campaigns were great but this time around it seemed too much like a Call of Duty campaign and story. The multiplayer though I think is the best in any shooters. There is actual strategy and teamwork needed to succeed in this game other than a certain other shooter where it is basically everyone running around spraying with whatever gun they finally unlocked after hours of spraying with another gun. I love what they did with the guns where you really have to use them to get a feel of how good they are for you and how you should use them instead of only a couple guns being used because they are clearly the best. The vehicles aren't overly powerful but you never feel vulnerable in one unless you have no clue what you're doing.

Last edited:
Battlefield is a really nice game! I bought it to play online and it didn't desapoint!
Lovely graphics , nice sound track , a very good and addictive game!
Love it

I love C4s and the entire game itself. I only like the multiplayer, though. That's why it's not getting perfect. Other than than, the maps are large, the player base is great, the gameplay is engaging and exciting. Battlefield 3 is one of those games where epic things happen. Unlike CoD or other shooters, Battlefield 3 brings a whole new and better experience.

Come on. I think I've been spoiled by Bf3. I recently played CoD with my friends yesterday, and it felt annoying when there were quickscopers and absolutely no suppression.

Yeah, BF3 is a better shooter than COD any day of the week in terms of game physics and actual game play. I'll play COD and just shake my head at some of the stuff that happens in that game.

I don't really pledge my allegiance to BF3 or COD, as I play both for different reasons. I like COD because of the fast paced gun play and overpowered killstreaks, and I play BF3 for the vehicles and team aspect. I would give it a 4.5, but I'll round it up to a five for the poll.

Back