Xbox One Battlefield 4 DLC cancelled??

momo

I haven't played Battlefield 4 in I-don't-even-know-how-long but I decided to log on last night since I am a "premium member" or whatever you call it, and download the DLC. Turns out they cancelled it. Any ideas why? Also, any ideas if they plan on fixing all the issues with the game itself?

Pushing it back should be a good option for them, well for now that is. They have to fix all the issues so we can get a better gaming experience for this console. Nonetheless, unless they fix those issues gamers like me will veer away from the game.

yea its not cancled its pushed back... can you imagine if it did launch and it was broken... the fall back would have been epic... no really epic.

whats worse is not only did it piss off the causual gamer but also the premium players.. reamember they are suppose to get dlc 2 weeks before the mases get it.. so the fact they never got it and that they wont get it early is not going over well on the forums,twitch,media outlets...

this is the last dlc for bf4 that dice is handling... so we may see something similar with the next pack..

its really sad how broke and unfixed this game is... they said no more dlc till its fixed.. they have released platoon, patches and still the game gets worse with every one.. now they have pushed a dlc pack that had a date attached to it. when is the last nail in the coffin for bf4/ea... they must be undead or a cat with twice the normal lives.

yea its not cancled its pushed back... can you imagine if it did launch and it was broken... the fall back would have been epic... no really epic.

whats worse is not only did it piss off the causual gamer but also the premium players.. reamember they are suppose to get dlc 2 weeks before the mases get it.. so the fact they never got it and that they wont get it early is not going over well on the forums,twitch,media outlets...

this is the last dlc for bf4 that dice is handling... so we may see something similar with the next pack..

its really sad how broke and unfixed this game is... they said no more dlc till its fixed.. they have released platoon, patches and still the game gets worse with every one.. now they have pushed a dlc pack that had a date attached to it. when is the last nail in the coffin for bf4/ea... they must be undead or a cat with twice the normal lives.

I wish they could get everything fixed sooner.

Back