Xbox One Battlefield 4 Xbox One Patch Coming Today

KN1GHTMARE

Former Moderator
From
NJ
Website
socialclub.rockstargames.com
DICE has confirmed the delayed Xbox One patch for Battlefield 4 will be rolling out later today.

A post on the Battlefield forums reads, "We will be rolling out the Xbox One game update today, starting 10AM UTC / 2AM PDT. Players may experience some downtime as we upgrade our services. Expect patch notes to become available soon."

As soon as more details are revealed, we'll post them here. In essence though, this patch will combine the delayed update originally meant to release on December 2 with other fixes to improve multiplayer and client stability, along with removing the one-hit kill bug.

Source: IGN

Well better late than never. I, personally, didn't experience any of the reported issues, but I know many that have and they will be very happy to know some fixes are finally on the way. Hopefully the next patch will come a little quicker than this one.

yea... still not working for me. 10 minutes trying to get in lobby.. kicked a few times before actually getting in a game. got booted after game ended before i got my perks.. such crap....

Back