Best Basketball Game

dannyboy

What is the most interesting basketball game you have played(this is only assuming you have played) on this system and why was it interesting? How would you rate the overall game experience?

None. I don't generally like sports games, unless they are for the Wii and I am actually moving around while I am playing. Those are always fun.

Everybody knows that NBA Jam is the real boomshakalaka.

I loved the NBA 2k11, it was just the boss, and it was actually the first NBA game I've ever played (more of a FIFA fan) but I haven't regretted it.

I loved the NBA 2k11, it was just the boss, and it was actually the first NBA game I've ever played (more of a FIFA fan) but I haven't regretted it.

Yeah NBA 2K11 was a good one. I would say that all of the 2k sports games have been great. The in-depth detail and the realism the games have are just amazing.

I would've liked Street Hoops for any console of the last generation. That was a fun game on PS2.

NBA Jam was awesome on Wii. I hope to see one for Wii U. I agree with Street Hoops. Activision dropped the ball (lol) on not bringing Street Hoops to 360/Wii/PS3. Those consoles needed 1/2 Man 1/2 Amazing.

I was a big fan of NBA 2K10. The Wii made the slam dunk contests especially interesting.

I think the NBA 2K series has been the best basketball series to date I think. I used to like NBA Live but I think NBA 2K is better. The best 2K game I've played so far was NBA 2K9, that game has got my friends and I glued to the PS2.

By far I think that NBA Jam is the best hoops game. I mean what is there to not like about it? Street Hoops did not get its due and it deserves much better than it has gotten.

NBA Jam really rocks the house, lots of slammin' and jammin'. I had lost interest in sports games but when I played Jam I was hooked.

I don't know about the best, but my favorite basketball game of all time has definitely got to be NBA 2K13. The graphics and physics are incredible and the game is just downright fun to play. I must have put in over 200 hours of game play into NBA 2K13 with my buddies and that number is climbing almost every day.

Nba jam will always be a classic. I enjoyed nba 2k13 and 12 they both were interesting. I lie the classic basketball games.

Back