Xbox One "Best games are on Xbox One"

I have to disagree especially this generation, PS4 seems to have better exclusives. And even in the trailer there are a lot of games like BF4 and AC4 that are multi-plataform so I don't get it why did they release a video like this.

The majority of top games are on both and each has a nitch few exclusives that depending on what people like can sway them. Killzone is nice, but so is Halo and Titanfall. Both have racing games, FPS's, etc.. just different titles.

I think you could not go wrong with either one as a "gaming machine", but I give the overall advantage to the Xbox One as it is not just a video game console. Mom and pop type people can use it for skype, internet, NFL stuff, others can just play games so it covers a larger percentage of people.

I personally believe both have a good amount of exclusive games. I ultimately tend to play the xbox more than my PS3. It wasn't about the games, it was more the console function. The loading time/updating was HORRIBLE fort the PS3.

I tend to end up with both systems, although I have played my xbox more often than not.

Well the console is definitely better then that of PS3, considering how they have Halo and the PlayStation guys don't. I actually have been expecting for some time for Halo to be released on the ps3, but to no avail I lost hope.

There will be awesome games on the xbox one and also on the playstation 4. However there will also be games that wont be so great on both system too. It is bold for Microsoft to claim that the best games are on xbox one, but its only a marketing tool and every company does it especially car companies. Take for example BMW where they claim they have the ultimate driving machine or Mercedes which is (The best or nothing). Anyway, one cant objectively claim who (Microsoft or Sony) offers the best games because its all about opinions which are subjective. Besides if you are having fun playing the game then who cares if its the best.

There's really no point in bragging anyway. If they're right, they're right; but I don't think either console is going to have the better games. They're obviously talking about exclusives, and the exclusives on either console don't convince me enough to choose it and forsake the other. Eventually I'm going to do what I always do and buy both consoles, anyway.

It's just sales and marketing mumbo jumbo.

It would look kinda bad to have a sales ad that says our games are marginal and the PS4 will have some games just as good and
you could not go wrong buying either system. :):):)

Considering how before Microsoft changed some of their Xbox One policies, Sony made a (in)direct advertisement claiming how easy it is to share games with friends on the PS4. Now I guess it's Microsoft's turn to retaliate. I'd consider this as healthy competition :) .

The games look awesome, but I do agree it could be a bit of a jump the gun issue. Lets hope not! I'm not normally disappointed( except for kinect) but I guess I will wait and see. I did enjoy the video, despite the possibly premature bragging.

Bring on the bragging! I want MS to be proud of their launch and games!

J

Back