Xbox 360 Best games on 360

save27

I was wondering what the best games on the xbox 360 are, that aren't like M rated games- because personally, I don't really like games like halo, black ops, etc. I know that a lot of the games in the 360 fall under that category, but I am sure there are some great E-T games as well. Any suggestions on games I should get that are really fun?

Well most of the top hits on Xbox are M-rated... But if you really don't like that category, I heard Xbox has some pretty good racing games! You should try out Forza Motorsports, very realistic game.

Black ops was the best 360 game in my opinion, if you're into multi-player FPS titles anyway. Forza motorsports was the best racing title, I liked that one too. GrandPrix sucked in comparison. Now excuse me while I go launch a few nades on an enemy flag.

Viva pinata was a great experience. I had a ton of fun playing it. Banjo and K Nuts and Bolts was also a spectacular game; building whatever vehicle you could possibly think of was great! I'd name more, but they aren't your type according to your description.

Back