Xbox 360 Best Kinect Game (Not Dancing)

Jules

I am still thinking about getting the Kinect but I am not sure. I don't like the dancing games so are there a lot of other options? Which non-dancing Kinect games are the best?

I've played many Kinect games, most of which are not dancing. It all depends on what you're into. Many of the Kinect games focus on mini-games (Kinect Adventures, Body and Brain Connection, Kinectimals). Some have more of a sandbox feel (Disneyland Adventures). A few are based on gameshows (Minute To Win It, Who Wants To Be a Millionaire).

I think the best Kinect games are party games, the kind of games that you can enjoy when you have friends over. I see the Kinect as just another Rock Band or Guitar Hero, which let's face it, were designed as a party trick rather than a video game.

I love my workout games, but for parties, Fruit Ninja is a lot of fun. Haven't tried Minute To Win It (although I love Guy Fieri) or Who Wants to Be a Millionaire. I need to rent them to see if they are titles that I would want to buy. I love Scene It, but my hubby, along with most of our friends, absolutely suck at movie trivia, so I don't usually have anyone good to play with :(

Back