Best Price for XBL?

TheMartinG

Does anyone keep up with price website for example? I kinda want to get XBL back for when i get GTA V, but i dont really like paying full price. Anyone know of any place that sells it legit at a discount?

If so, I'd appreciate that source, and I thank you in advance. If not...aw man :(

every once in a while microsoft offers a sale on xbl service.

for the most part its a cut and dry price. i dont see a markup on the service whichi s why you dont see sales on it. even on gamestop offers and such do not include xbl service.

i think i have a week trial xbl code laying around if u need it i will try and dig it up...

I remember when I bought Xbox Live 1 Year for a full price of 60 dollars. I thought it was worth it for that price, as it was just around 18 cents (includes final price with tax for me in Canada) per day. But then I realized I'd be paying for this subscription per day even if I did not go online or touch my Xbox 360 on that day. Since then I bought Xbox Live for another two consecutive years only when it went on sale for 40$ + tax for a 1 year subscription each. You save so much over time, so it's very worth the money if you absolutely need the Live.

You save the most money buying the one year code. It's around $50 on Amazon or other sites. This is the cheapest option compared to the single month ($10) and 3 month ($20).

i always buy 1 year at a time.. i always miss the xbox live sale one.. i have yet to lock a cc to my account....
i will have to look into amazon as an option at 40 dolars thats a killer deal.

If you look on Ebay they have some awesome deals and you get the code almost immediately. I always get the year too,,,,it's the best buy.

i think i have a week trial xbl code laying around if u need it i will try and dig it up...

It would be nice to get that free halo 3 download but id say nah dont worry about it.

I am so used to getting perks from at&t that i havent paid full price in a long time. i hate paying full price :(

I think a great price for Xbox Live would be about $60 for a whole year, which is the price of a game. I think they have a offer similar to that as a matter fact, I am not sure though. However with a deal like that I don't see why anyone would not have Xbox Live.

iirx for 39.99 they had a xbox live 1 year sub at launch.. with that silver cc type of thing.

Back