Original Xbox Best Xbox Game You Have Played

dannyboy

What is the best game you have ever played on the Xbox? The best game i have played was Tom Clancy Splinter Cell.

Probaly Halo series,Splinter Cell series,Far Cry Instincts evoluton and Counter strike :D do you play Xbox online on xlink man?

My favorite title for the original Xbox has to be Black.

I would have to say, and I've been very consistent with this, is that my favorite game all time for the xbox would have to be anything and everything to do with Halo.

Far Cry & Counter Strike are both big ones in our house, the latter for me and the first for my spouse. I am not sure either of us have a favorite game though. I think it just depends what type of mood we are in, similar to our kids whatever we feel like we are into at the time is "the favorite".

Forza 4, yes I'm bias.

Halo is probably the only game on the original Xbox that was exclusive to the console that I have played. It was definitely a good game, though it would have been nice if the Original Xbox had more good games that were exclusive to the console. I also enjoyed Doom And Half-Life 2, though the graphics of both of those games were way better on the PC. I hope Xbox One has plenty of good exclusive games when it launches.

For me, it's definitely Skyrim. I mean I didn't really play Oblivion at all until after I had gone through a lot of Skyrim, so Skyrim just really has been amazing to me and I think it's definitely one of my favorite and most fun Xbox games of all time for me, it's fantastic.

Halo CE, with Halo 2 as a close second. Honorable mentions (trying to stick to games that aren't available on the Gamecube or PS2):
Morrowind
Unreal Championship 2
Doom 3
CS
Conker: Live and Reloaded
Fable
Half Life 2

I feel like I'm leaving out some, but oh well. There were some games I would've liked to play, but never got around to it, such as Psychonauts and Far Cry.

I would say Ninja Gaiden. At the time, the game looked beautiful. The gameplay was smooth and responsive, but the difficulty put off many gamers. Although I never could beat the game, I appreciated the difficulty, compared to many games released in today's era. To this day, it is the only game I could never beat. I got stuck around chapter 16 for months. Finally, I accepted defeat, lol. It makes me wonder if I could beat it today now that I am older.

Halo 2 was hands down the best game on the original Xbox. Halo 1 was my favorite before that, we were actually able to play Halo 1 online at the time using some program, because our internet was so fast in my college dorm at the time, but even with that it still didn't work that well always. But with Halo 2 we got Xbox Live as well... our multiplayer options opened up to the world. I played Halo 2 so long that I got a 360 and kept playing it on there, mostly just to keep playing it with the slimmer controller. I honestly have a tough time remembering what other games I played on my original Xbox other than the two Halo games, maybe there wasn't much else.

The best Xbox game that I have played is Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow. I absolutely love that game, it may be old, but the gameplay is amazing. I dont think I'll get tired of playing it, even with all the new games that are out nowadays.

Halo 2 is, without a doubt, the greatest game. Even the glitches/bugs in the game made it more fun and competitive. No DLC, no creatable classes, nothing overpowered. Just simple, basic combat. It was so popular, and either Matchmaking or Custom games could be enjoyed by so many people. It really was the only game I played, so I'm obviously biased, but I've tried other games and hated them. Halo 2 was just it.

The best Xbox game I have played is without Halo 2. For me, it had to be the first major online multiplayer game I had ever played. I remember spending countless hours on that game playing it with my friends. It was such a big improvement over the first Halo that I'm sure everyone was surprised. All of the subsequent Halo games in the series have been good, but I don't think any have topped the Halo second game.

Always been a HUGE FIFA fan and I can safely say FIFA is my favorite game. FIFA 11 was the best for me, 13 wasn't that good.

their are 2 games i play 90% of the time. forza4 and boarderlands2... so i cant narrow it down..

forza has taken a back seat the last almost year since horizon came out and completely sucked..(forza horizon worst driving game on 360) and has left me not as excited about forza5 bu its a day1 pre order game

boarderlands2 is proably my fav fps at this point.. it is the game that staying in my tray. forza4 and recent cod(my first purchse to cod game) are next to the console but dosnt matter lol.

for me the game that got me into xb360 was forza.. i actually bought my xb360 the same week forza4 came out after not having a system after 3 released and my console red ringed.. it was my only game for a good bit but am glad i am venturing out. i do have consoles tho.. dreamcast,jaugar,sega saturn, xbox,xbox360,nintendo... i never got the n64 or any wii... i do want a wii u but with the xb1 release it proably wont happen.

I think the obvious answer is either Halo or Halo 2, but my favorite was the original Fable. I had never played anything like it before, and when I got it I just couldn't put it down. It's the first game I ever played over and over, and playing through it again recently (albeit on PC) was still a surprisingly great experience. I think it was also one of the first games I played that was really dark, though nowadays it's pretty tame in comparison to other games.

The other game that comes to mind is Gun. I loved that game so much; I remember when my brother bought it for me (I had been borrowing a friend's copy before that), he was surprised when I blew someone's head off. Yeah, it was violent--but it was unforgettable. Red Dead Redemption is very similar, but I wish they'd make an official sequel to Gun.

I spent a lot of time playing Fable, I really got immersed in the world. The entire story of the game was really enveloping. Other than Fable I would have to say Halo of course oh and I almost forgot Jade Empire was probably the best game I have ever played. The style and story was just amazing, really, if you get the chance buy it.

Back