bestbuy deals

Discussion in 'Original Xbox Console' started by bashkel, Nov 21, 2011.

1. bashkel

bashkel New Member

We ended up going to Best Buy for something completely different from games but ended up buying 4 new ones anyway. Every once in a while we have little shopping trips like this, last time we spent too much at Target when we went in for a new computer desk for the kiddo. We got Marvel vs. Capcom, LEGO Indiana Jones & Need for Speed The Run + a game for the kiddo for her DSi. Every game was 1/2 off. :)

2. Misty

Misty New Member

Half off each game, is a pretty good deal. I might have to check out Best Buy, soon. I always end up doing the same thing. I go to a store for one purchase, and end up bringing home, more than I planned.

3. Kaikaina

Kaikaina New Member

Keep an eye out on Black Friday, too. A few years ago I got the first BioShock AND the first Assassin's Creed for $10 for the two of them.

4. bashkel

bashkel New Member

I am going to two different stores for more DSi games for the youngest and also for her three cousins. I figure everyone will be gaming this holiday season!

5. Micci

Micci New Member

Half off is a great deal! Most of the time they are buy 1 get 1 50% and that really is only 25% off each. I would be impressed with 50% on each game. I bet she loved getting all the new games too. Did you get them for Christmas?

6. zanyweb

zanyweb New Member

Best Buy has a pretty good bargain if you're in the market for a 4G 360 console with Kinect. The sale price is $300 with a $100 gift card included. I think that the deal is good through tomorrow.

7. Miss X

Miss X New Member

I am going to have to go and check out my Best Buy, if they having a half off games sale. Were all console games half off, or just selected ones?

8. pattie

pattie New Member

I think so far this year, other than maybe what rolls out next month this has the best game deals. I am hoping a few others drop down in prices so we can pick up a few. BB is too far from me (like an hour drive) otherwise I would be all over it this week.

9. 360vixen

360vixen New Member

Sometimes Best Buy has games that Gamestop doesn't. We don't get to go to one much, as the closest Best Buy is in a mall miles away, while Gamestop is less than 2 miles away.

10. UFearTheTiger

UFearTheTiger New Member

Games are normally more expensive at Best Buy from what I have seen, but on rare occasions, they seem to have some great deals.

11. Allyson

Allyson New Member

Sometimes they do have some nice deals but I hate getting hassled by their employees, sometimes I just want to walk into a store, get what i need and get out. Anyone catch their Superbowl commercial?

12. UFearTheTiger

UFearTheTiger New Member

No, was it good? I tried to watch as much as I could, but I missed most of it...

13. France9

France9 New Member

That is a great deal! I've never seen anything that great at Best Buy. Usually they only have amazing sales on Black Friday. Most of the game sales I see anywhere are Buy 1 get 1 for 50% off. That is only 25% off each item, not 50% off.

14. michaelm9945

michaelm9945 New Member

Seems like a pretty good deal

15. Dame6089

Dame6089 New Member

Best Buy is ok with game deals. I am pretty sure that they will match any other store's deals. You can't really beat that if you have some Best Buy gift cards and have to buy games there.

16. mareebaybay

mareebaybay New Member

Lol I can't see myself purchasing a game for one of my older systems now. It would seem like a little bit of a waste to me.