Xbox One Beta plagued with issues?

andrew172

So if anyone else has the beta you may have noticed one or more of the following: glitchy character creation screen, servers crashing, PvP suffereing from extreme lag, most quests simply being to talk to people, being able to reach maximum beta level cap without killing anything and combat controls which fail you when you need them most. These are a few of the issues that have arisen from the Beta. Granted it's just a beta and *hopefully* these things will be fixed for final release... games like Guild Wars 2 and Dota 2 never showed this amount of flaws in their early beta. What do you think this spells out for the final game?

So if anyone else has the beta you may have noticed one or more of the following: glitchy character creation screen, servers crashing, PvP suffereing from extreme lag, most quests simply being to talk to people, being able to reach maximum beta level cap without killing anything and combat controls which fail you when you need them most. These are a few of the issues that have arisen from the Beta. Granted it's just a beta and *hopefully* these things will be fixed for final release... games like Guild Wars 2 and Dota 2 never showed this amount of flaws in their early beta. What do you think this spells out for the final game?

I guess that's a given. Things go wrong at first. That's what most online games have "birth pains". I'm sure they'll make it better before the game gets released.

It ain't perfect yet. This game needs a lot of time to improve. Same goes with other MMOs which had a rough time during their respective launches. I have personally experienced a lot of these since I've been an online gamer since 2006. I've played a lot of online games since that year.

It ain't perfect yet. This game needs a lot of time to improve. Same goes with other MMOs which had a rough time during their respective launches. I have personally experienced a lot of these since I've been an online gamer since 2006. I've played a lot of online games since that year.

What games have you played that have had similar growing pains? Were they quite as bad as TESOs? Where they solvable?

Back