Better with *slight spoiler*?

Discussion in 'Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag' started by andrew172, Dec 2, 2013.

1. andrew172

andrew172 New Member

*slight spoiler* Desmond is no longer in the Assassin's Creed series and instead we have new characters. Do you think that the story and the game in general would have been better if Ubisoft had kept going with that storyline? Or do you think it reached the end of it's arc and that the new one is much better?

2. jstep

jstep Super Moderator

The D
    Clan:
    HBC
    I don't think it matters. I still want more Ezio. That's probably because I loved Assassin's Creed 2 so much. Plus I liked the time period that the game was set in.

3. Fullmetalpanic009

Fullmetalpanic009 New Member

It would have been better if Ubisoft still continued working with the storyline. The bad thing though, like you said, Desmond will no longer be in the series, which will absolutely change the game.

4. malachite003

malachite003 New Member

I think Desmond needed to go. We had pretty much reached the end of what could be done with him, the only question really is what Ubisoft is going to do with the new characters. I really enjoyed Edward over Connor so in that they made a definite improvement. Now just make me care more about the present day, and I'll be all in with AC.

5. andrew172

andrew172 New Member

I want more Ezio too, he certainly had more character than any other Assassin we've seen, and his story was actually really interesting unlike Connor's.