Xbox One bf4 4: AMD’s Mantle causes washed out, foggy graphics

sc_shark

In the rush to get Mantle out the door by the end of January, the team at Dice appears to have missed a spot when it comes to porting over the game. Display quality between Mantle and BF4 isn’t quite identical — and we’ve got screenshots of the effect in the same Golmud Highway map that we used in our Mantle benchmarking. The impact may be greater in other maps; we’ve stuck to comparing the same one we used for test purposes.

full article:http://www.extremetech.com/gaming/1...washed-out-foggy-graphics-compared-to-directx

not sure it really effects us/console as much. i know i get the foggy and screen frame rate drops.i also get a black wash out from time to time.

Oh no, as if Battlefield 4 wasn't already getting it at both ends, now this issue, DICE better issue a recall and fix it soon.

Oh no, as if Battlefield 4 wasn't already getting it at both ends, now this issue, DICE better issue a recall and fix it soon.

yea wont happen its customer appreciation month.. its out.. expect patches/fixes/tweeks.. no bf3/bf4 have launched working 100% it is what it is.

not sure it really effects us/console as much. i know i get the foggy and screen frame rate drops.i also get a black wash out from time to time.

I always get the black wash out.

Back