Xbox 360 BioWare Reveals More Details on Leliana's Return in Dragon Age: Inquisition

mohaa

BioWare has revealed more information regarding the return of a party member from Dragon Age: Origins in its upcoming role-playing game, Dragon Age: Inquisition.

Leliana as she appeared in Dragon Age: Origins.
Leliana was previously confirmed to make an appearance in Inquisition, and according to the character's page on the official Dragon Age site, her "devotion to the Maker is matched only by her devotion to Divine Justinia V, a woman who is both mentor and savior."

Several screens show Leliana's new appearance and hint at her role as "the shadow behind the Sunburst Throne" in Inquisition.

The character's first appearance was in Dragon Age: Origins as a recruitable party member. She went on to appear briefly in the game's sequel, Dragon Age II.

Just a few days ago BioWare revealed Dorian as a party member, described by writer David Gaider as "legitimately gay."

Dragon Age Inquisition launches October 7 for Xbox 360, Xbox One, ;):rolleyes:

Interesting to see Leliana make a return. Still not really interested in the game, though, but we'll see how it turns out...

This just seems like a summary of the Q&A posted few days ago. No new information.

No big revelations, but it's good to know she'll be making an appearance in the game.
Leliana is a great character of the series, I especially loved he DLC around her story, Leliana's Song, it really gave her a great backstory and more character depth.

That reminds me I never played any of the DLCs for Origins, I should probably do that before I ever get Inquisition... were they really worth it, though?

Absolutely!
Leliana's Song gives her a great backstory like I said and all the other are also fantastic, Darkspawn Chronicles might be the weakest one but still enjoyable.
The expansion Awakening might be even better than the original game if you haven't played that either.

I think I should grab the Ultimate Edition for cheap somewhere. Might wait for another Steam sale and get it super cheap on PC, maybe... I heard Awakening was pretty lame, though, mostly due to the characters being uninteresting?

This doesn't really give us that much new information does it? I was very dissapointed with Dragon Age 2. Hopefully this one goes back to a more Dragon Age Origins feel. I doubt it will though, I don't really think this will end up as a good game.

Back