Xbox One Bioware talks Dragon Age

noblesserai

I know that we're all being extremely patient when it comes to Bioware and the delays in bringing Dragon Age, to the Xbox One. But the company is promising that the delays are worth it because it means that we'll be getting a lot more bang for our buck. Their adding a new race called the Qunari. I'm sorry but I'm even more excited.

Interview here

Oh yes! This is going to be awesome. Man, I wonder what other stuff they'll add for this game. I'm playing Origins and man am I hooked. I'm so excited to see what else we can all do. Add more romance guys! And add more epic boss fights too! But I'm sure they're doing it right now./

I seriously hope that they are going to release a gameplay trailer soon. All these talk about the details of the game have got me salivating for some real gameplay videos. I want to see the new revamped combat system.

Same here. Unfortunately there are no game play trailers yet. So we'll see in maybe 2 or 3 months they might have a trailer ready for us.

I seriously hope that they are going to release a gameplay trailer soon. All these talk about the details of the game have got me salivating for some real gameplay videos. I want to see the new revamped combat system.

Same here man. Been playing Origins for almost 5-7 hours and damn am I hooked! I'd love to see all the cool stuff they added for the game. Man, that shaky cam footage just makes me wonder what awesome stuff I can do!

Oh yes! Bioware is really hitting it home with the new game. I'm hopeful it's awesome and more awesome! Been playing it for a while and yes, I'm hooked too. I just hope that the new race is awesome. I'll try that race.

Give me some gameplay Bioware! All of us here are dying to see more the gameplay. We'll surely see more as E3 approaches. It's going to be awesome, I know it.

Back