Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 - Not worth playing

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

jstep

Former Moderator
From
The D
So you want to know if a game is any good before you buy it? Below you can find the reviews for Brave. Reviews tell you what the pros and cons are of a game, how the game plays, if the story line is any good, the ESRB Rating, number of players, genre, multiplayer options…You get the idea. We put everything all in one place for you so you’ll be able to figure out if the game is right for you. If you have any questions that the reviews didn’t answer, start a new thread on the forum. Played the game already? Rate it above and tell us why you did or didn’t like it. Better yet, write your own user review!

6 out of 10 - Official Xbox Magazine
Read the full review here: Direct Link
Brave can be endearing and diverting, particularly if a parent and child work together via local co-op. Unfortunately, the whole journey lasts only four hours or so, and the bonus Kinect archery mini-game won’t keep you playing for much longer.
7.75 out of 10 - Game Informer
Brave is charming and entertaining (while it lasts), and it’s one of the better kid-friendly co-op games out there. It’s also a nice reminder to girls that females can be more than something to be rescued or objectified.
8 out of 10 - EGM
While it’s aimed at the same audience as its silver screen counterpart, Brave: The Video Game seems to have been sprinkled with plenty of Pixar’s age-spanning magic. Sadly, for most, its spell will wear off after a weekend or two.

Last edited:
I have heard from a lot of people about it being very short lived, so I doubt Brave is going to see much success apart from the initial sales. I might give it a try at a friend's place before deciding whether to buy it or not.

I may play it strictly for the achievement points down the road sometime to try to catch up to some friends. I don't expect it to be great.

Back