Xbox One Broken xbox i have no idea how to fix

miles

My xbox for the past 6ish months probably 8 has had an issue strating up, the start up problem was the green screen of death ( where your xbox sits on the xbox one loading screen for a very very very long time). I usually fixed this by waiting it out, going to settings and reformatting, i tried both options of keep games and remove everything, i ahd to do this sometimes once a week or once every two and now for some reason whenever i start it up it doesnt even show the green screen. Instead to start up it takes about 15-20 minutes to even display on the monitor, not a black screen, it literally doesnt even connect to the monitor for the specified time, once it does it says preparing console for a little while then sends me to the troubleshoot screen, im stuck and have no idea what to do here, i dont have the money to buy a new xbox or get it fixed please help if you know anything that might work!

Also im not stuck on the screen once i click the reformat options ( either one ) the xbox makes its start up beep and then proceeds to just blank out ( just a black screen nothing loaded) Ive sat on this for 7 hours last night and it shut off on its own, today i have gone through this process three times with no change in anything, System Error: E102 00000C01 8007045D

Back