Xbox 360 Broken Xbox

Mrs. Barnes

Hello,

Hi everyone. How many of you have kids who accidently broke your game system. Well my 3 yr old has broken the door on our system. My husband said that it just came some how off the tracks. But I am not sure. Because when we press the open or close button it will not perform neither action. We don't want to open it up because we don't want to void the warranty. We also don't want to just through it away if it is something that could be easily fixed. We would rather have it fixed but have no idea of where to go. Do anyone know anywhere that we can get our xbox 360 fixed in the Dallas area. Or how we could possibly fix it our selves? I will greatly appreciate your assistance. Hey and feel free to share you broken xbox stories. Have a great day.

Antoinette Barnes

Oh man i have had this happen to me also. A family friends's son broke my xbox. They use to slam my cd drive shut and it did exactly what yours did. I let someone else repair it because i knew i would have messed something up.
I hope you get yours fixed

Recently my niece destroyed the button on the front of my Xbox 360 console and now in order to get the disk tray to come out I have to turn on the console and then I have to use the Y button to get it to come out. Or else I would never be able to get the game to come out. My first Xbox 360 my little sister had done lots of stuff to the console until eventually it just stopped working all together. So now I just try to keep my game in my room just to protect it from those sort of things happening again.

Have you tried contacting Xbox Support? They normally deal with repairs but I think it might cost something, I'm not sure. You can also try the store you brought it from, if you have a warranty then they should be able to fix or repair it for you

Back