Original Xbox Burnout 3 : Takedown

Micci

I love racing games... I'm getting a lot better at them too. I went to a friends house this weekend and they have an X-Box (not 360) we played Burnout 3 - Takedown. It's a great racing game. I just checked and you can buy it for $6.25 online. I'm getting it so we can play it at home. Anyone else like this one?

My favorite, just beyond Burnout Paradise, and it's a shame that EA had to eat them up and force them to spit Need for Speed games, Burnout used to be my favorite racing series and now that is no more.

I never really got into the Burnout series. The over the top wrecks were cool, but I honestly prefer the more realistic games to something like Burnout. That is why I tend to play games like Forza.

I loved all the Burnout games. It is so much fun and I love the fast pace of the game. It is really fun playing Burnout on a big screen TV. I would definitely suggest this game to everyone who is into fun racing games.

I've liked all of the Burnout series. Burnout Paradise was the most memorable, the crash system seemed quite unique and realistic, really drew me into the game. It's a shame there will be no more Burnout though!

Most certainly an enjoyable game series and game specificaly, I actually picked up Paradise in a Humble Bundle awhile back and played it for quite a while with my buddies. Can not say I usually enjoy racing games but with the arcadey style and destructive cars it really brings out a fun time when you got a big group of friends.

I love Burn Out! Specially the road rage part. I remember when I first played the demo for Takedown, I was playing Need for Speed Underground 2 and I discovered this hidden gem in the menu, and ever since I discoverd it, the only reason why I pop in my U2 disc is because I wanted to play Burn Out.

Trust me I had burnout for my xbox and I swear that that was the greatest thing that ever happened to me and my xbox. I remember how me and my dad would play burnout for hours and hours. The game was that fun and I am not a fan of racing games I prefer my shooting games but burnout was just different and fun. I loved my road rage!

I do enjoy racing games a lot. I own a lot of the Need For Speed games. Since this one is fairly cheap, I think I'll buy it and check it out. Thanks!

I pretty much loved every Burnout I've ever played and Takedown is one of my favourites. Although Paradise was pretty great as well I somehow miss the Burnout games that were not open world and were restricted to a single track with some shortcuts. It made the races much tighter.

Also... great soundtrack. :)

Yeah the soundtrack is great man I love that game so bad that I am even going to play it right now.

Burnout is so good man. The realistic racers like Forza and Gran Turismo bore me to tears. We need more insane racers like Burnout and Split/Second.

Burnout was a LOT of fun. I loved the aggressive pacing of the game, and the exaggerated physics. The crashes looked and felt absolutely devastating. High-impact and heavy hitting destruction at ridiculous speeds. It was actually one of my favorite racing games, despite me being more of a simulation fan. What warm-blooded male could look past such a balls to the wall game? I vote for a new Burnout on the XB1!

I'm not a big fan of racing games but this is one of the few that I have really liked. Really fast pace, excellent graphics and really, really amazing crashes and generally mayhem with the cars.

Back