Xbox One Bye Bye 360??Oh wait

Well with Splinter Cell: Blacklist, GTA5, and Diablo 3 just recently added to my collection and Batman: Arkham Origins around the corner, I will need to use my 360 a little longer than I expected. Besides there will be dry spells between launch and the next batch of games

Is anyone completely/absolutely done with the 360 when XB1 comes out? I am but my kids are going to take over...probably Minecraft marathons. Only about a handful of my FL is getting xb1. To the rest of my xbox friends I say......ya should of pre-ordered when ya could of. Now they are all running around calling every store on the planet to get a console. Some are almost in tears. Some are planning trips to my house. And some are just crap outa luck. How many of your friends told you they couldn't afford it? I told them to pre-order anyway(it costs nothing on-line), just in case you want one later. And looky looky who is gonna be playing 360 for a few (more than 2) more months. I may jump in to ease their pain.................Nahhhhhh. Anyone else have friends that didn't want one but would do just about anything to get one now???

Man it sure sounds like youre going to have a fun time rubbing it in their faces! xD Aside from that, i dont think ill ever really be done with my 360 it just has way too many classics and fun games on it to just stop playing. I do know that people will move on from the 360 though and it will be a very sad day to see that happen though :(

I will keep my 360 as well as the games when Xbox One comes out. I never trade in systems / games for store credit or cash unless I really hate the game. I am not sure how much I will play the system though. I'll probably keep it in the living room and not dump it in my storage closet, at least.

I'm going to hold onto mine for a while....my son will get some use out of it, at the absolute least.

Is anyone completely/absolutely done with the 360 when XB1 comes out? I am but my kids are going to take over...probably Minecraft marathons. Only about a handful of my FL is getting xb1. To the rest of my xbox friends I say......ya should of pre-ordered when ya could of. Now they are all running around calling every store on the planet to get a console. Some are almost in tears. Some are planning trips to my house. And some are just crap outa luck. How many of your friends told you they couldn't afford it? I told them to pre-order anyway(it costs nothing on-line), just in case you want one later. And looky looky who is gonna be playing 360 for a few (more than 2) more months. I may jump in to ease their pain.................Nahhhhhh. Anyone else have friends that didn't want one but would do just about anything to get one now???

Here's a little secret: I pre-ordered my Xbox One and didn't have the money for it at the time. I NEVER do this (I don't like buying stuff I don't have cash for, which is why I don't even own a traditional credit card), but I'm too addicted to the Xbox and I like getting day 1 tech.

I imagine your friends will still find Xbox One's on the store shelves on release date though, it just won't be the Day One edition. :)

I still have a Sega Genesis I actually play... so that would be a no. Besides which I have too many games lying about to just abandon it. Besides I still have at least fourteen playthroughs of New Vegas to get through and there are at least a couple of hundred achievements I still want and... yeah that would be a no.

That's awesome, I wish I still had my sega. I'd love to play the haunted game with the green ghost on it.

I'm not getting rid of mine at all. World of Tanks is coming, and I will keep working on Skyrim once in a while as well as my back catalog. And my son still plays a lot of the Kinect stuff, and HydroThunder. The 360 will still get used.

That said, it won't be my main console anymore. The Xbox One will be the center of attention for me going forward. I won't be buying another 360 game, and really haven't without a nice sale. Not even GTAV.

Oh come on! You've probably spent 3 years at least playing on that 360, it's suppose to mean something to you. I keep all the consoles I've ever bought and I even go back and play on them sometimes, you know, it brings back some mermories :)

Here's a little secret: I pre-ordered my Xbox One and didn't have the money for it at the time. I NEVER do this (I don't like buying stuff I don't have cash for, which is why I don't even own a traditional credit card), but I'm too addicted to the Xbox and I like getting day 1 tech.

I imagine your friends will still find Xbox One's on the store shelves on release date though, it just won't be the Day One edition. :)

Speaking of extra Xbox One's on the shelf; I wonder what the crime levels will be due to the Xbox One's launch.

I remember hearing a story about a man who was shot for getting the last Xbox 360 on the shelf.

I'm still going to keep my 360 in tip top shape and play it once in a while even when its unsupported.

I am 100% done with my 360 and already sold it on Ebay so I could purchase the Xbox One.

The One with 3 games and a year of Live is about $750 and I would not have that without selling my 360 and a TiVo I had.

I am not someone to have 2-3-4 game units around like I know some do. Its always sell one when I get another or to be
able to get another.

I am 100% done with my 360 and already sold it on Ebay so I could purchase the Xbox One.

The One with 3 games and a year of Live is about $750 and I would not have that without selling my 360 and a TiVo I had.

I am not someone to have 2-3-4 game units around like I know some do. Its always sell one when I get another or to be
able to get another.

I sold everything except the console and one controller because I want to play Arkham Origins

With the past consoles, it was easy to find alternatives to play games that were from the past. I could jump on my computer and find multiple ways to throw down some Sonic 3 right now if I wanted to. I think that's going to be a bit different with X360 because of the size of the games and the system itself. I don't really know of any emulators or anything. For that reason I'm going to keep my 360 and try to keep it functioning.

Back