Call of Duty Elite Membership

Morris Code

Does anyone here have a Call of Duty: Elite membership? I've been thinking about paying the $50 to join, since all the DLC is free for Elite members, but for those of you that have already signed up, do you think it's been worth it? If you had it to do over again, would you still shell out the money?

I never bought it. A friend of mine did, because it was supposed to save you so much more money versus buying all the DLC separately, but he said recently that he didn't feel like it was worth $50, because he didn't really care for any of the DLC that had come out at that point.

I never bought an Elite membership, but my brother did, along with several friends. My brother hasn't been too impressed with it but my friends all seem to like it, so I guess it just has a lot to do with what you're trying to get out of it. Like Camel Tan's friend, my brother bought the membership to save money on the DLC, but so far, he hasn't really liked any of the DLC that they've released.

I don't have an Elite membership, but my husband does. A bunch of us went in on it and bought it for him as a gift shortly after we bought him Modern Warfare 3. Since he has the membership, he uses it, but he's said several times that it's not worth the money.

I think it's a joke and an obvious way for Activision to milk more money from an already milked franchise. First they turn the game into a treadmill by forcing you to unlock weapons before you can use them, now they're trying to make you pay for better stuff. It's just despicable.

Back