Call Of Duty Game Night (This Friday)

Caillou

Former Moderator
From
Iowa
Since we seem to have quite a few people that are now on the forums. I would like to have a Call Of Duty game night this Friday. I know that this is Xbox ONE Forums, but we will be playing on the xbox 360 because of a better variety. I will be playing Black ops 2 and Modern Warfare 3. If anyone has these games, please post below. I will hopefully see you on friday.
Good time to get some Site Awards!
:cool:

Call Of Duty Game Night This Friday

Last night was a lot of fun. Its always better to have 20 people on the server, makes the games for a lot more fun.

Well it has been a little while since I have played COD so I think that this might be a good way to get back into the swing of things. I used to love the game, and I still do but I just do not play it nearly as much as I used to. Having other people to play with always makes it more fun as well, so that is certainly something to look forward to.

I always play the story lines than online. My first COD was 4, and I was never really good with online because every time I would spawn, I would die within 30 seconds. That made me give up trying after a week or so.

I thought I was good, but there are some real killers out there, and I always wondered if they were cheaters. I'm always good at playing the campaigns.

Back