Can’t pay with my Visa for gold membership

georgem

i’m trying to pay my pass due with my visa and it’s say unable to do so. did anyone else get such a thing before? even microsoft help couldn’t do something, they told me that they couldn’t find anything for the issue. i just bought a dlc two nights ago m card is fine. it otomaticly tried to buy gold for the second month without my knowlagde and it failed because i didn’t have money in my card at the time. however i still can’t pay it even though i have money in it now, thus it doesn’t give me the option to cancel auto subcription because i haven’t paid their money yet. anything you can help me with?

Yeah, I tried to pay with a gift card and it told me that my past gold membership blocked any incoming transactions yesterday, and today, those 10 dollars were taken from my account and I still don't have gold

i don’t understand this i’m able to buy games from store but not able to buy gold membership wt hell. i paid my past due with another card and today i’m trying to buy again with my visa for 3 month membership this is bullshit. i don’t have anyrhing that can block it now damn it was fine with my mastercard

Back