• no

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • iphone/android

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sc_shark

under other gaming i see we have windows phone can we get an iphone section. or possibly a sub forum for cell phone gaming.. ios/android possibly.
their are allot of decent games in the app store and features that could be discussed in this area.

geeks love smart phone lets get it going

this could also open up for ipad and tablet gaming as well.

Apple/android poll

Last edited by a moderator:
Under other their is a windows phone sub forum this would be rounding out smart/tablet. Thx for the vote tho

Well the windows phone board is eventually going into its own section with other xbox devices when the one launches. The point was to start something because Windows Phone & tablet games are considered Xbox games with achievements and access to live. That is why that board is their.

I voted no in for this. Not enough discussion.

Well the windows phone board is eventually going into its own section with other xbox devices when the one launches. The point was to start something because Windows Phone & tablet games are considered Xbox games with achievements and access to live. That is why that board is their.

i get that so is iphone as well.. along with ipads.. im sure the microsoft surface will be as well but for most part android,iphone. smart glass are the combo's in use.

im fine with a no vote... their are a few ok apps i ply on ipad 2.. but im not liked via facebook to play against friends.

oh wait my bad, I didn't read the OP and thought we were talking about an app so I'm changing my answer to no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back