Xbox 360 Can you recommend a Batman title?

One_chic_gamer

I've heard mixed reviews about the different Batman titles out there but I remember reading that at least one or two of them are actually really good. For those of you that have played a Batman title, which would you recommend?

I would say start off with the first one Batman Arkham Asylum. That game was solid but it's linear so if you want to a more open world experience I suggest you go for Arkham City and the latest one.

Start with Arkham Asylum, and fyi, If you've played any metroidvania games, imagine that, but in 3d...

I've only played Arkham Asylum and City, but I definitely enjoyed Asylum the most!

I played both Batman: Arkham Asylum and Batman: Arkham City. The one I like better was Arkham City, especially for the open world aspect. Both are very good and Rocksteady Studios did a wonderful job with the franchise. If you have the means I'd say to buy them both. Also check Batman: Arkham Knight, it's currently in development with a release planed for 2015.

I think that the best one to start with would be Batman: Arkham Asylum. That was the one that I started with and I will tell you that I had some good times playing it. It was a bit challenging when I had first started to play it but it got better as the game went by. I think that after you get through that one then you should check out Batman: Arkham City. Anyone you choose would be cool but Asylum was the better one in my opinion.

Arkham City was my favorite but then I have not played any other Batman Games. I would check out the reviews of all the games on Amazon before I buy a new game. That way, I will know that I have got something good for myself.

I would definitely go with Arkham City over Arkham Asylum, for the very reasons that @booker mentions - the open world aspect. It is so much more free to do what you want and I like those types because I usually take a while to get used to them. Plus, this was never a game I was really intent on beating, so having the open world option is just nice to have.

Back