Xbox 360 Career Mode in FIFA 13

blaze

Hey guys, I recently just started playing another career in FIFA 13, this time I randomly picked a team and started playing. Closed my eyes and picked a team from Sweden, with only 2 stars, but I can say it was way more fun for me to level up the team and players, trying to find players with promising careers but that don't cost as much as known talents. My budget was 4.000.000$ and 2.000.000 went into scouters. With a bit of help from Milan, loaning me Niang, I managed to win the championship in the first season.
Was wondering, do you like career mode? If yes, what team do you pick? The elite teams with stars and big budgets or the scrappy teams ?

Was way more fun than what? I think the career mode is great and it gets more and more complex with every title. Can't wait to see how it looks like in ten years. Just think ten years back!

I love career mode I play it more than ultimate team and online. I only use teams in England, though I once used Toronto fc but left and went to Scotland cause the mls is boring. I mostly manage to lower league teams and build them up a lot. I turned Watford fc into the new real Madrid of England and they have $90 million in budget. And I have the best stars in the game, I'm thinking of buying ibrahimovich or Ronaldo next season, by the way I'mI'm in 2018.

I managed Barent fc and got them to premier league but my career mode got ruined and I got angry. The previous league 2 team had 40 million in the bank.

That's all nice guys, I managed several divisions 4 teams and got them up to division 1 so it can work and its hard work sometimes.

I managed a team in league 2 called Brentford and I got them to league 1 premier league.

Back