Xbox One Child of Light Trailer

jstep

Former Moderator
From
The D
Well, I know that some of you had been wondering what consoles Child of Light would be coming out on. Ubisoft announced today that it will be coming out on...basically everything. They've also released the first trailer of the game. Enjoy!

The game will release for PC, PS3, PS4, Wii U, Xbox 360 and Xbox One in 2014, and is a side-scrolling affair with turn-based battles and puzzles. Players take charge of Aurora, the aforesaid princess, though a second player can also appear as Igniculus, her fairy accomplice. Elemental oppositions are crucial during fights, as is good timing - you can delay enemy attacks by hitting them before their action bars fill up.

[video=youtube;zXBbB4sfEpQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXBbB4sfEpQ[/video]

It looks like it's shaping up to be a pretty solid title. Not my typical game, but if someone handed me the disc, I'd definitely try it out! Anyone else looking forward to this?

Via OXM UK

I thought Child of Light was that Kinect game full of color and music, might have had the names confused.
So this is the game that will use the new Rayman games engine... looks pretty legit, really liked the visuals and the gameplay seems nice enough, will try it out when i can.

Looks like a decent arcade game.

Back