Clan recruitment section? *Update

From
Tempe
Seems like that's what a lot of people typically browse forums for nowadays. Maybe it would be a good idea to implement something like that?

A minimum post count of 25* to be allowed to recruit your clan thread.
Clan tags will and should be used in thread title. For example, a clan that is Xbox specific would use [XBOX]
Also are [PS3],
[Wii],
[MULTI]

This is much more organized and will allow the 25 post count to also allow to post links.

Just a suggestion for colors, idea or even website promotion. Also works for people who want to be 'Free Agents' who self promote for hopes to find a clan or group similar to them.

Thanks for reading!

Last edited:
Hey Funky, their is a clan subforum under the xbox live forum. To set up color prefixes isn't a problem. But we'd have to move it out of the xbox live subforum if we were going the clan ps3 and wii route. What do the rest of you guys think?

I think that is a great idea. It would need more exposure for it to be more beneficial.

Could make its own board instead of a subforum. What else do you think? Love to see the clan guys more interactive here.

I say lets try it as its own subforum and see how it does!

Well i gave it's own board. Should we add subforums. Also get to work on the color prefixes.

I say go for it and make its own board. The worst thing that will happen is it did not work. From there, just readjust it and do some tweaking. You never know until you try. I can not wait to see the outcome. Good Luck.

Back