Xbox 360 COD: Black Ops II Special Editions just announced

jstep

Former Moderator
From
The D
Okay, so there isn't just one special edition of Black Ops II coming out, but rather TWO special editions! Wow. These. Are. Absolutely. Crazy. I mean, a remote controlled drone? Really? I can see these flying all over the neighborhood :)

First off, there's the Back Ops II: Hardened Edition.It retails for $79.99. This collection comes with:
boxart_hardened_xbox.jpg

• Bonus In-Game Content: Nuketown Zombies and Nuketown 2025
  • Limited edition collectible Steelbook, which includes key art and zombie designs
  • A zombie costume for your avatar
  • A claw avatar prop
  • A few limited edition challenge coins
  • The official Black Ops II soundtrack featuring Trent Reznor and Jack Wall
  • Exclusive weapon camo
  • Exclusive player card backgrounds

Then there's the Black Ops II: Care Package. This one retails for $179.99. This crazy collection comes with:
boxart_care-package_xbox.jpg
  • AnMQ-27 Dragonfire Drone w/remote control
  • Bonus In-Game Content: Nuketown Zombies and Nuketown 2025
  • Limited edition collectible Steelbook, which includes key art and zombie designs
  • A zombie costume for your avatar
  • A claw avatar prop
  • A few limited edition challenge coins
  • The official Black Ops II soundtrack featuring Trent Reznor and Jack Wall
  • Exclusive weapon camo
  • Exclusive player card backgrounds

So,which one, if any, are you going to get? Here's a link to the full info: Direct Link

[video=youtube;lUBvmYcfTts]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUBvmYcfTts&feature=plcp[/video]

Last edited:
I am so jacked that I am getting my hardened edition in about 9 days. I am not doing the midnight line-up thing, especially with the weather the way it is. I will miss out on the first 'double XP' weekend, but that's ok, I'm sure there will be many more. BLOPS 2 will basically be free, so I don't mind. I have wanted a zombie avatar for the longest time, and the toy prop will be sweet too! I hope the backgrounds are not too scary, I have little ones, after all. I just read that there is a soundtrack too, so that is cool. I will enjoy my pre-christmas treat soon!!!

Back