Votes: 0 0.0%

• 1 - Not worth playing

• Total voters

kevin

Contributor
Below you can find the reviews for College Hoops 2K8. If you have any questions that the reviews didn't answer, start a new thread on the forum. Played the game already? Rate it above and tell us why you did or didn’t like it. Better yet, write your own user review!

8 out of 10 - IGN
Read the full review here: Direct Link
Packed with atmosphere and lots of engaging features, such as the revamped Legacy mode and tutorials, College Hoops 2K8 is one of those games that really delivers on the college experience.

4.2 out of 5 - Cheatcc
College Hoops 2K8 is a great college basketball game, both for dedicated fans of the game and for casual b-ball lovers. The new additions to the game, even the flawed ones, are a step in the right direction, bringing the game closer and closer to the definitive college basketball experience.

8 out of 10 - Game Spot
Many of the improvements are subtle, but the changes and additions to College Hoops 2K8 make it the best game in the series.

4 out of 5 - Gamespy
While the majority of the game holds its own, presentation-wise it definitely plays the part of little brother when compared to 2K's NBA game.

Now this was a good game! This version of College Hoops was a good one. I really enjoyed the game. The fun lasted about the first week and I haven't played it since but it was good while it lasted.

I just read about this game being very good. It looks pretty cheap so i might give it a shot soon. The graphics look a little bit weak but the game is allegedly fantastic. Did anyone else buy it? Are there any other weaknesses? I am tempted to buy this by the weekend.

Back