Xbox One Comics & Manga you'd like turned to video games?

diamondback8

Somebody's asked what anime you'd like to see turned into video games. So how about comics and manga? What would you like to see turned from visual pages to actual games? :cool:

Wow. I'm glad someone opened this topic. Personally I'd love to see something like Log Horizon turned into a game for the RPG genre, as for FPS I would choose to see BTOOM. A good fighting game would be Tenjo Tenge.

The Walking Dead already got turned into a game.... wow, I'm kinda lost already XD I don't really know what I want turned into a game.

I'd love an open world Marvel game that isn't Spider-Man (Spidey just so happens to be the best) where your custom hero can choose their career path--whether they'll be a street hero, something in between like Spidey, or a national hero or something. It would be the Skyrim of Marvel games.

Freedom Force would be great to see a revived.

Not a huge fan of manga, so a fighting game or something for those.

I'd love an open world Marvel game that isn't Spider-Man (Spidey just so happens to be the best) where your custom hero can choose their career path--whether they'll be a street hero, something in between like Spidey, or a national hero or something. It would be the Skyrim of Marvel games.

Freedom Force would be great to see a revived.

Not a huge fan of manga, so a fighting game or something for those.

Yeah, that open-world Marvel game where you create your own sounds like a nice idea. Would love to see that happen. yeah, the Skyrim of Marvel games indeed.

I would love to create a different career path for Silver Surfer. Haha. I want him to be a street hero.

Oh god, could you image Silver Surfer at the level of Daredevil or Heroes For Hire? lol

Yeah, that open-world Marvel game where you create your own sounds like a nice idea. Would love to see that happen. yeah, the Skyrim of Marvel games indeed.

I remember there was an X-Men game where you played as a pre-made, non-canon character and chose their path. That should've been a jumping off point for a non-linear, open world Marvel title. I'd like if they took Bioware's idea of playing off of a previous game's save that would affect the world of the next game in a series. It would see that everyone had something resembling a different experience.

Aww I remember those games. Don't forget Magical Knight Rayearth. A bunch of late 80s-early 90s anime had SNES games.

Looking back on manga, though. ALL of Toriyama's one-shots should get games. I'd like Go! Go! Ackman to get another title and Sandland and Kajika to get games.

I'd like a better Spawn game. I was a big Spawn fan in the 90s.

Reminds me of when I first watched the movie. It was great back in the day but when I watched it recently, the graphics was really bad way back.

Reminds me of when I first watched the movie. It was great back in the day but when I watched it recently, the graphics was really bad way back.

Yeah, the CGI that they had at the time wasn't as advanced as we have here, but it was really quite a cool movie.

I didn't like the movie too much, but I LOVED the Animated Series on HBO. That was incredible for its time (the mid-late 1990s) and would've made FX, Spike, and maybe Adult Swim by today's standards.

I didn't like the movie too much, but I LOVED the Animated Series on HBO. That was incredible for its time (the mid-late 1990s) and would've made FX, Spike, and maybe Adult Swim by today's standards.

Not much of a fan of it but I did watch quite a few episodes on adult swim. I guess I'm more into japanese animes.

Oh yeah. Spawn. He'd make a great game nowadays. Platinum, Ubisoft or other great companies can sure give him a swoosh of awesomeness now.

I agree. They have all the things needed to make a great Spawn game. I'd love to see this happen.

I agree. They have all the things needed to make a great Spawn game. I'd love to see this happen.

If they can make it on Xbox One that would be really great. I can't wait to see this in action as well.

Spawn is something that might work on Xbox One. The thing is it's been ages since we've seen something like it. It would be nice to see something like him back in action with all the arsenals of the weapons that he has.

Back