Xbox One Comics & Manga you'd like turned to video games?

I've been reading Karate Shoukoushi Kohinata Minoru. It's an action packed karate style manga.

Kohinata Minoru is a college student at a college that is popular for its sports rather than academic orientation. Although he starts out as a gymnast alongside his friend, Nana, Minoru is bullied by the higher ranked gymnasts. One evening, a karate student at the college, Mutou Ryuuji, witnesses Minoru being bullied and comes to the rescue... but his intentions are not to save Minoru, but to drag him into the world of karate

If this can make this a game it would be really cool.

Oh yeah. Spawn. He'd make a great game nowadays. Platinum, Ubisoft or other great companies can sure give him a swoosh of awesomeness now.

Why not? Strider just got rebooted recently. So a Spawn game in this generation could work.

I've been reading Karate Shoukoushi Kohinata Minoru. It's an action packed karate style manga.

I've read the manga just now. It's really nice. Love the comedy and action going on. I don't mind getting this if they can make it a game but I would rather go with Gamaran.

Hmmmm... okay, how about Marvel comics like Guardians of the Galaxy, Runaways and Inhuman? Those can be good video games, if done right.

Hmmmm... okay, how about Marvel comics like Guardians of the Galaxy, Runaways and Inhuman? Those can be good video games, if done right.

That might be happening soon since they have the movie already scheduled to be shown this year. Haha. Love the character that Batista plays.

That might be happening soon since they have the movie already scheduled to be shown this year. Haha. Love the character that Batista plays.

Yeah... Drax the Destroyer. In comics, he wants to kick Thanos's ass and wants revenge. In the movies... well, they stated he wants revenge of GOTG's main villain, Ronan the Accuser. Well, whatever the case, as long as Drax gets to kick lotsa asses, I'm all in!

Yeah... Drax the Destroyer. In comics, he wants to kick Thanos's ass and wants revenge. In the movies... well, they stated he wants revenge of GOTG's main villain, Ronan the Accuser. Well, whatever the case, as long as Drax gets to kick lotsa asses, I'm all in!

Yeah, seeing Drax the Destroyer first time in the movie really rocks. I really hope we get to see a lot of butt kicking action.

Hey, I saw a new manga earlier, It's called AJIN, it's about people who don't die (called Demihumans) no matter what happens to them they still live. The main character got hit by a truck (he was a normal kid) after a few seconds he stood up (all his broken body parts were regenerating). This might be a good game.

Hey, I saw a new manga earlier, It's called AJIN, it's about people who don't die (called Demihumans) no matter what happens to them they still live. The main character got hit by a truck (he was a normal kid) after a few seconds he stood up (all his broken body parts were regenerating). This might be a good game.

Just checked it earlier man. That's quite hard core. They are like wolverine in a weird and horrific way.

Ajin? Never heard of it. Well. I may have to look that up. Sounds interesting.

I've read so many manga for years and the best that I could think of to make into a game would be Gamaran, well not many know the manga since it was never made into an anime but this was an absolute best, martial arts + swords + bows + spears (well any weapon you can think of they have it here).

I've read so many manga for years and the best that I could think of to make into a game would be Gamaran, well not many know the manga since it was never made into an anime but this was an absolute best, martial arts + swords + bows + spears (well any weapon you can think of they have it here).

I've read that too. One of the best action manga ever released. I wonder if they plan on making it an anime.

Back