Xbox 360 Controller Acting Strange

Miss X

I have a wireless controller, and a plug in controller, if I am playing Xbox 360 with someone else. If I plug the controller into the first slot, it kind of goes crazy, and you can not press any buttons. If I unplug the controller, and put it into the second slot, it works fine. What is going on here? Is it my controller, or the slot in the Xbox 360?

I have a wireless controller, and a plug in controller, if I am playing Xbox 360 with someone else. If I plug the controller into the first slot, it kind of goes crazy, and you can not press any buttons. If I unplug the controller, and put it into the second slot, it works fine. What is going on here? Is it my controller, or the slot in the Xbox 360?

It sounds to me like it's the port you're plugging the controller into. If it were the controller itself, it wouldn't matter which port you plugged it into; it still wouldn't work. Since one of your ports still works, I'd suggest you just plug it into it and when you have the money, just buy another wireless controller.

Back