Xbox 360 Controller to PC?

Wildgadget

Hey there,

I'm not sure if I'm posting in the right place and I'm sorry if I'm not. If no one can help, I was wondering if someone might be able to point me in the right direction of a forum that might be more suited for the topic.

So I just bought a Mini Proex Wired Cable controller to hook to the PC, but when I try to install it I always get stuck at "controller doesn't have a driver" when I plug it in. I'm running on Windows 7 64 bit by the way. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

I tried it but no luck. Unfortunately I can't even get to trying to play a game with it yet, I just can't get the computer to register that the controller is a working device.

Try Googling a program called "MotionInJoy", you should be able to find it pretty easily. It's a program that let's you mimic a controller with several different types of USB controllers. I myself use an official PS3 BluTooth Controller as an Xbox gamepad on games that support it. Install the program, hook up your Controller and install/load the drivers. From there, you'll enable it and choose the pre-set configuration. PS1, PS2, PS3, and 360 Gamepad. Each one is fully customizable though, so you don't HAVE to be stuck with the preset controls.

I have also heard their is a way but i am trying to figure that one out myself. Sorry i can't help with that.

I think the best thing you can do is search for the drivers on Google which will point you in the right direction. It is usually easy to get new drivers for a device by just searching on Google for the answers.

Back