Xbox One Could Xbox Fusion be an Exclusive Game?

Damnlag

Website
www.youtubegaming.com
So we all know that Microsoft bought all XboxFusion domains. XboxFusion.com redirects to Xbox.com. And now that we know the Xbox One is the name, what is Xbox Fusion? As we know now, Xbox One will have 15 exclusive games, 8 of which are returning from Xbox/Xbox 360 consoles of series we're already familiar with. That still doesn't explain what Xbox Fusion is though. Could it be a game? Could it be a new name for Xbox Kinect? Maybe even a new name for Xbox LIVE, which I doubt.

Share your opinions below!

Interesting though.. it could be an exclusive game. I figured it's the name of some new app/system on the Xbox One. Or it could be absolutely nothing, just a red herring! Maybe we will find out at E3.

It could be anything really, it would be cool if it was a feature they're holding off until the release date or E3 though.
There could also be a chance where they thought they were going to name it Fusion, but something changed their mind and they decided to name it One.

Companies like Microsoft will often grab domains for all of the potential names a product may be. To me, it means that Xbox Fusion was a heavily considered name.
It could also just be a teaser, grabbing domains that will no doubt (and it did) cause a stir up of rumors online.

Let's not forget Pokémon - they grabbed loads of domain names, pretty much all the colors of the rainbow for possible future Pokémon games. This also cause a stir up of rumors online.
I'm pretty sure they even grabbed Pokémon Brown - which sounds nasty.

Companies like Microsoft will often grab domains for all of the potential names a product may be. To me, it means that Xbox Fusion was a heavily considered name.
It could also just be a teaser, grabbing domains that will no doubt (and it did) cause a stir up of rumors online.

Let's not forget Pokémon - they grabbed loads of domain names, pretty much all the colors of the rainbow for possible future Pokémon games. This also cause a stir up of rumors online.
I'm pretty sure they even grabbed Pokémon Brown - which sounds nasty.

That can't be true because today, Microsoft doesn't own the domain xboxone.com (WHO IS).

Mmmm... what if... Xbox Fusion is Microsoft's answer to Smash Bros and Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale!? Would be crazy!

Well the xboxkinect.com domain goes to the Kinect page on Xbox.com. So I'm guessing that Xbox Fusion is the actual name for IllumiRoom.

Well, there was Fusion Frenzy back in the day. Perhaps it's some sort of updated version of that party game? Just taking a total shot-in-the-dark guess.

Well, there was Fusion Frenzy back in the day. Perhaps it's some sort of updated version of that party game? Just taking a total shot-in-the-dark guess.

Fuzion_Frenzy_Coverart.png
472136_88866_front.jpg
250px-FuzionFrenzy2Cover.jpg

Its spelled differently.

Mmmm... what if... Xbox Fusion is Microsoft's answer to Smash Bros and Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale!? Would be crazy!
Oh wow, i never thought about it. But seriously, who are they planning to use if they do that? Halo and Gears of War would be the main series, what next, Forza?

Anyway, i still think that Xbox Fusion is the codename of the console when it was in development, like the Nintendo Revolution was for the Wii.

Its spelled differently.

Well, maybe one of the features of the new version is better spelling... Just kidding, that's a good point though. It's probably not that then.

Maybe it's some sort of service that allows you to at least partially store games in the cloud?

Oh wow, i never thought about it. But seriously, who are they planning to use if they do that? Halo and Gears of War would be the main series, what next, Forza?

I'd pay good money to beat up Marcus Phoenix and Master Chef as a car or as a cute Kinectimal!

It could be a new branded product or service or something. Xbox Infinity is another trademark they bought I believe.

Back