Xbox One Crimson Dragon Giant Disappointment

noblesserai

This had the Panzer Dragoon devs names being connected to it and despite it being a Kinect driven game I was pretty excited for this title. I wanted it to be a huge success and from what little I played before I got disgusted and quit it's a disaster. It's one of the biggest disappointments on the Xbox One. It's a shame.

This had the Panzer Dragoon devs names being connected to it and despite it being a Kinect driven game I was pretty excited for this title. I wanted it to be a huge success and from what little I played before I got disgusted and quit it's a disaster. It's one of the biggest disappointments on the Xbox One. It's a shame.

I read a lot about it. Yup, big expectations for this one. But once they got to play ----- oops. Not what many were expecting it to be. It's got short replay value, it doesn't utilize much of the Xbox One... yup, a giant disappointment indeed. Wish they could have spent a bit more time on it but then, that's how it is.

I read a lot about it. Yup, big expectations for this one. But once they got to play ----- oops. Not what many were expecting it to be. It's got short replay value, it doesn't utilize much of the Xbox One... yup, a giant disappointment indeed. Wish they could have spent a bit more time on it but then, that's how it is.

Well I haven't played the game yet, but if it is that lame then I won't even bother getting it. I want something exciting.

Back